Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

What We Are Wearing: Chokers

There is no denying choker necklaces have become a trend.
Brought back by celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora, influential fashion bloggers and street chic style- it definitely has undergone a tasteful throwback from the '90s.

Rita Ora Instagrammed a selfie featuring a stretchy pink choker

Kylie Jenner modelling an edgy choker
Fashion blogger Dylana Suarez accessories with cool metallic choker.

These days chokers are as high-fashion as they are versatile and can be found in several available styles.

A collage of fabulous choker styles
I recently purchased from Topshop a gorgeous double tattoo choker completed with the classic Chinese Yin Yang design.  I found the material to be surprisingly sturdy, despite reviews about it being easily breakable. However I would certainly still recommend handling the accessory with care because you could otherwise stretch it too big to fit you.



Here are some of my favorite looks from the runways of spring 214 where the trend first caught my eye. Comment below your thoughts! :)
Chanel choker from Spring 2014
Dion Lee orbit choker, Spring 2014

Black choker at Carven Spring 2014
Miu Miu Spring 2014

2 comments:

  1. cool

    http://amandachic.com
    http://amandachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog post on chokers! I love wearing them ! I'd ne really great if you could check out my fashion blog and perhaps my blog posts and look books.
    shal we do follow for follow?
    www.avrilvanes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete